Govt Professor Recruitment: Recruitment to the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Librarian in Government Department
It is for the information of all the interested candidates that Andaman and Nicobar Administration has decided to recruit Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Librarian on contract basis for the establishment of Dr BR Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Port Blair for UG programmes. took. with description
Recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Librarian on contract basis for establishment of Office of Technology, Port Blair
Recruitment Educational Qualification
One. PhD degree in relevant field and first class or equivalent at Bachelor’s or Master’s level in relevant branch.
and b. Minimum 10 years experience in teaching/research/industry out of which at least 3 years should be at a post equivalent to Associate Professor.
C. At least 6 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals/UGC/AICTE approved list of journals and at least 2 successful Ph.D. Referred as Supervisor/Co-Supervisor till the date of eligibility for promotion.
At least 10 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals/UGC/AICTE approved journals till the date of eligibility for promotion
B. Associate Professor
One. PHD. degree in relevant field and first class or equivalent at Bachelor’s or Master’s level in relevant branch
B. At least a total of 6 research publications in the list of SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved journals.
C. Minimum 8 years experience in teaching/research/industry out of which at least 2 years post Ph.D. Experience.
c. Assistant Professor
a. Engineering: BE/B.Tech. / BS and MEM Tech./ MS or Integrated M. Tech. in relevant branch with first class or equivalent in any one degree
B. Humanities and Sciences: Qualification for recruitment and promotion to faculty in the disciplines of Basic Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities as per UGC Notification No. F. 1-2/2017 (EC/PS) dated 18th July. 2018 and UGC guidelines issued from time to time. Note: Candidates who have Ph.D. Having a Bachelor’s degree from an Institute of National Importance with GATE / GPAT / CEED will be eligible for the post of Assistant Professor.
D. Assistant Librarian
a. Master’s degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or equivalent professional degree with at least first class or equivalent and consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
Emoluments and Conditions of Employment
Professor (Contractual): Academic Level 14 with a rationalized entry pay scale of Rs.
1,44,200/- plus DA as per 7th CPC.
Associate Professor (Contractual): Academic Level 13A1 with rationalized entry pay scale of Rs. 1,31,400/- plus DA as per 7th CPC.
Assistant Professor (Contractual): Academic Level 10 with rationalized entry pay scale of Rs. 57,700/- plus DA as per 7th CPC.
Assistant Librarian (Contractual): Academic Level 10 with rationalized entry pay scale of Rs. 57,700/- plus DA as per 7th CPC. *DA is 38% till December 2022.
B. Qualifying in the National Level Examination conducted by the UGC for the purpose or other approved by the UGC. equivalent test
1. Candidates having basic minimum qualification like M.Sc. (Mathematics), M.Sc. (Biotechnology), M.Sc. (Electronics), M.Sc. (Computer Science & Allied Subjects), M.Sc. (Physics), M.Sc. (Chemistry), MCA, PGDM, AMIE/M. Com and other similar qualifications who were considered eligible (in the concerned discipline) at the time of recruitment or had taken admission in such courses prior to publication of AICTE Gazette dated 13th March 2010. To be considered as eligible subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria and prescribed higher qualification, if any, for various teaching posts.
2. Experience in Polytechnic at Diploma level will be considered at par with experience in Degree level institutions at appropriate level, provided the pay scale, qualification, experience and research contribution are same for the post under consideration as per the present notification.
3. Equivalence for PhD is based on publication of 5 international journal papers, each with a cumulative impact index of not less than 2.0 in the journal, as lead author and all 5 publications are in the authors’ area of expertise. Alternatively, the individual must have obtained at least two patents or contributed to increased productivity at the work site recognized at the state or national level or must have been elected as a Fellow of any of the National Academies. However, the procedure for granting equivalence will be worked out by the concerned affiliating university.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND OTHER CONDITIONS:
1. Candidates applying for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Assistant Librarian will be required to upload a detailed academic profile including the following information:
a) Details of publications.
b) Details of award, patent, award etc. Nature and name of the award/award, name of the patent, year and description of the patent etc.
c) Details of Research Guidance (Ph.D./MS/M.Tech./M.Sc./M.Phil): Name of research degree scholar, title of thesis, year of award, co-guide, if any , Etcetera.
d) Details of research consultancy projects undertaken: Project title, duration, sponsor, value, co-investigators, if any, etc.
e) Other Activities: Text books and monographs written with publication details, continuing education programs/conferences organized.
f) A short write up on their chosen area of research and their future vision for the same
g) Any other relevant but brief information about your educational status.
2. Interested candidates may download the application form from URI: https://erecruitment.andaman.gov.in
3. Candidates who have obtained Post Graduate / Ph.D. degree from foreign universities should enclose “Equivalency Certificate” issued by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi, without which their candidature will not be considered.
4. Only those candidates should apply for the posts, who fulfill the eligibility criteria on or before the last date of receipt of applications.
5. All relevant documents uploaded by the applicants should be self-attested.
6. In case of large number of applications received, candidates may be shortlisted on the basis of their merit over and above the minimum prescribed qualification or on the basis of such other criteria as may be deemed fit by the competent authority.
7. The Andaman & Nicobar Administration reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts / vacancies advertised herein above without assigning any reason.
8. Qualified candidates will be informed for interview. The interview will be conducted tentatively in the last week of January 2023.
9. No TA/DA or any other allowance will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the interview.
10. Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of the candidates will be treated as a disqualification.
11. Candidates will have to produce original documents regarding their age, qualification, experience etc. at the time of appearing for the interview. The selected candidates will also have to produce the above documents at the time of joining the post on which they have been appointed.
12. Incomplete application in any respect is liable to be rejected. No further
correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
13. Retired teachers from IISc/IITS/NITS/Govt. Engineering Colleges, who fulfill the criteria given for each post, are also eligible to apply, provided their age is not more than 67 years. Remuneration in case of Retired Government Servant/Faculty fulfilling the required eligibility criteria will be as per Department of Expenditure OM No. 3-25/2020-E.III A dated 13.08.2020.
14. The appointment will be made for a period of 11 months (excluding holidays).
15. Candidates may contact (through email academic firstname.lastname@example.org) to clarify /
resolve any issue regarding uploading of data in the online portal.
16. This is in compliance with the directions of the Hon’ble High Court.
date of application
The last date for submission of applications is 24.01.2023 (12 midnight) from the date of publication of the recruitment notice.
|Download PDF||Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Online Apply||Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3|
|Join in Official Group||Telegram Group Join|
|Join in Official Group||Whatsapp Group Join|
Read Also This
|Jobbharati.com किसी भी प्रकार की नौकरी देने के लिए कॉल या मैसेज नहीं करता है और न ही पैसे लेता है, कृपया फर्जी कॉल के धोखाधड़ी से सावधान रहें।|