ITBP Assistant Sub Inspector Bharti 2022 | 24 Posts | Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment
ITBP Assistant Sub Inspector Bharti 2022 – Apply Online for 24 Vacancies @ recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 24 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 23rd November 2022.
ITBP Department has released this advertisement for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
ITBP Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)||24 Posts|
- Last date to apply: 23rd November 2022
- Nil for Ex-Servicemen/SC/ST category and
- Rs 100/- for other candidates.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
- Pass the Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2) Examination with physics, chemistry, and biology as subjects from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from any institution of or recognized by the Central or State Government.
- Registered as Pharmacy under the Pharmacist Act 1948.
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Across India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Across India.
20 to 28 Years as of 23rd November 2022
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Pay Level-5 in the Pay Matrix, Rs. 29,200-92,300/- (as per 7th CPC).
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- Physical Standard Test (PST),
- Written Test,
- Verification of Documents,
- Practical Test Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME)
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement(ITBP Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in) of Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.
ITBP Assistant Sub Inspector Important Links
|Join in Official Group||links|
|Join in Official Telegram Group||Links|
Read Also This
|Jobbharati.com किसी भी प्रकार की नौकरी देने के लिए कॉल या मैसेज नहीं करता है और न ही पैसे लेता है, कृपया फर्जी कॉल के धोखाधड़ी से सावधान रहें।|