AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 : Airports Authority of India (AAI) has published employment news for 496 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) posts. All the candidates interested in AAI Jobs are requested to complete all the employment related information before applying for Airports Authority of India. Apply only after reading the necessary information.
All the candidates are requested to go through the official notification thoroughly before applying for the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 notification, only then submit the application to the department. Various details related to Rojgar Samachar like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application process and selection process can be found in this page. Latest information of JobBharti notifications is published daily on www.jobBharati.com. So visit www.jobBharati.com daily for Latest Rojgar Samachar.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Before 30 Nov 2023
|AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023||for Overview|
|Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Post Name||Junior Executive|
|No. of Post||Total Vacancy – 496 Posts|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||40,000 – 1,40,000/-|
|Online Apply Form Last Date||Job Published Date: 02-11-2023|
Last Date to Apply: 30-11-2023
|Job Location||ALL INDIA|
|Registration Online||Online Apply|
|Job bharti Department Name|
|Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Job bharti Post Name|
|Job bharti||Total No.|
|Junior Executive||Total Vacancy – 496 Posts|
|Job bharti Location|
Exact date of application :-
- Application forms for recruitment to various posts in AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 have been invited through online mode.
- Online application forms have been started from 02-11-2023.
- The last date for filling the application form has been kept as 30-11-2023.
- Candidates can fill the application form keeping this deadline in mind.
Complete information about age range of vacancy :-
- The maximum age of the candidate
should be within 45 years.
Please see the published notification for relaxation in AAI Recruitment Junior Executive Age Limit and other information.
- Apart from this, information related to age limit for other posts is given in the official notification.
- Age will be calculated considering 30 September 2023 as the base.
- According to government rules, there is also a provision for relaxation in age limit for reserved categories.
- Therefore, candidates should attach appropriate documents along with the application form to prove the age limit.
Educational Qualification :-
- Engineering Degree/ Bachelor Degree/ B.Sc/ Please see the notification published for this job (Sarkari Naukri Notification) for accurate information.
- For information, let us tell you that the educational qualification is degree pass in the relevant field.
- Apart from this, information related to post wise educational qualification is given in the official notification.
- The link of the official notification has been provided below in the post
pay scale :-
The pay scale will be
40,000 – 1,40,000/- , please check the official notification of this government job for more information related to AAI Recruitment Junior Executive Salary.
Important Documents :-
|Aadhar card||Address proof|
|I Certificate||proof of age|
|10th or 12th class marksheet||medical certificate|
|passport size photograph||mobile number|
|email id etc.|
Application Form Fee :-
The application fee for the candidates applying for recruitment to 192 posts in AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 is as follows:-
The application fee for General OBC EWS applicants has been kept at Rs —-.
The application fee for SC ST PWD and women applicants has been kept at Rs —–.
Application fee has to be paid online as per your category.
Selection Process :-
|Physical Fitness Test||Written Test||Medical Test|
How to fill the application form?
To fill the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 Recruitment application form online, the following steps have to be followed:-
- To fill the application form, first of all go to the official website.
- After that click on the recruitment option on the home page.
- Recruitment notification has been given there, you have to check the complete information available in it.
- After checking the complete information given in the notification, click on the link of Apply Online.
- The complete information sought has to be uploaded along with the photo signature related to the documents.
- Application fee has to be paid online as per your category.
- The application form has to be submitted after successfully filling it.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form and keep it with you.
|Download PDF||Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Online Apply||Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3|
|Join in Official Group||Telegram Group Join|
|Join in Official Group||Whatsapp Group Join|
How do I find job bharti openings?
You can search for job bharti openings on various job boards, company websites, or through networking.
How do I create an effective resume?
Ensure your resume highlights your relevant skills, experience, and accomplishments.
What should I include in a cover letter?
A cover letter should introduce yourself, explain why you’re a good fit for the job bharti, and express your enthusiasm.
How do I prepare for an interview?
Research the company, practice common interview questions, and prepare questions to ask the interviewer.
What should I wear to an interview?
Dress professionally, typically in business attire.
How do I follow up after an interview?
Send a thank-you email expressing your continued interest in the position.
How long does the hiring process take?
It varies, but it can take several weeks or even months.
What documents do I need for the application?
This typically includes a resume, cover letter, and any requested application forms.
What do I do if I get rejected?
Don’t be discouraged; keep applying to other positions and seek feedback for improvement.
How do I negotiate salary and benefits?
Research salary ranges for the position and be prepared to discuss your expectations.