Biography of (DRAUPADI MURMU) in a such point.
Born: 20 June 1958 (age 64 years), Odisha
Spouse: Shyam Charan Murmu
Education: Ramadevi Women’s University
Parents: Biranchi Narayan Tudu
Party: Bharatiya Janata Party
Children: Itishri Murmu
Previous offices: Governor of Jharkhand (2015–2021)
The reason behind death of our next President of India ‘DRAUPADI MURMU’ (husband)
Murmu has suffered multiple tragedies in her personal life. Her husband, Shyam Charan Murmu had passed away following a cardiac arrest. Later in 2009, one of her sons died under mysterious circumstances.
Draupadi Murmu is an Indian politician. She is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party. She is the official nominee of the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance for the 2022 presidential election. She previously served as the ninth Governor of Jharkhand from 2015 to 2021. She is from the state of odish.
Her expected win as President – with the NDA commanding 48% of the electoral vote – will be a big boost to the BJP’s tribal push.
2.Before she became an MLA, Murmu served as councillor in the Rairangpur Nagar Panchayat, after winning elections in 1997, and as vice-president of the BJP’s Scheduled Tribes Morcha.
3.In her personal life, Murmu has seen much tragedy, having lost both her husband Shyam Charan Murmu and two sons.
4.In 2015, Murmu was sworn in as the first woman Governor of Jharkhand.
5.She managed to win in 2009 even as the BJP paled against the challenge put up by the by-then estranged BJD.
6.During the BJP-BJD coalition government that came to power in 2000, she held the Commerce and Transport, and, subsequently, the Fisheries and Animal Husbandry portfolios.
7.Murmu was first considered a contender five years ago, when President Pranab Mukherjee was set to leave Rashtrapati Bhavan
8.She has been an MLA twice, on BJP ticket, from Rairangpur in Mayurbhanj (2000 and 2009).
9.Hailing from Odisha’s Mayurbhanj district, Murmu started out as a teacher before entering state politics.
10. If elected, Murmu would become the first tribal President and second female President of India.
BJP-led NDA on Tuesday fielded former Jharkhand Governor and tribal leader Draupadi Murmu as its presidential candidate for the upcoming elections. The announcement comes hours after opposition parties including the Congress, the NCP and the TMC picked former Union minister Yashwant Sinha as their candidate
For the first time, preference has been given to a woman tribal candidate. We announce Draupadi Murmu as NDA’s candidate for the upcoming Presidential elections,” BJP chief
Read Also This
- 12th Pass Requirement 2023 | Recruitment of Business Associate in JK Finance, apply soon
- Clerk Engineer Recruitment : Recruitment to the posts of Clerk and Engineer in Ministry Department
- Defense Ministry Recruitment 2023 | Various Recruitment for the post of Foreman (Aeronautical)
- Foreman Recruitment 2023 | Recruitment on various posts in the Aeronautical Department, apply soon
- JSSC Panchayat Sachiv Result : Final list of more than 1000 thousand posts of Panchayat Secretary released
- Constable Vacancy 2023: Government job recruitment for 10th pass in ministry department
- CG MGNREGA BHARTI 2023: Government job recruitment in District Panchayat MNREGA Department
- Data Entry Vacancy 2023 : मंत्रालय विभाग में डाटा एंट्री के पदों पर भर्ती
- Sub Inspector Recruitment : पुलिस विभाग में 500 पदों पर निकली सरकारी नौकरी भर्ती
- PM Rojgar Mela : रोजगार मेले का दूसरा चरण, इन शहरों के युवाओं को नियुक्ति पत्र देंगे पीएम मोदी