CG Khanij Vibhag Bharti :- Administrator, Chhattisgarh District Mineral Institute Trust and Secretary
Table of Contents
|Job Title –
|Office Bilaspur District Mineral Institute Bilaspur Chhattisgarh
|Number of posts
|Total Vacancy – 421 + Posts
|Salary (Pay Scale)
|PAY LAVEL 3
|Online Application Form Last Date
|Job Published Date: upcoming
Last Date to Apply: upcoming
|To be notified soon
CG Khanij Vibhag Bharti : Chhattisgarh District Mineral Institute Trust and Secretary
CG Khanij Vibhag Bharti: Job Name
Total No. of Vacancies
In Chhattisgarh District Mineral Department, Bilaspur, applications are invited for the recruitment of 06 vacant posts of Development Assistant, Assistant Grade 3,
CG Khanij Vibhag Bharti: Job Location
CG Khanij Vibhag Bharti : Job description
Chhattisgarh. According to the instructions contained in the Department of Mineral Resources, under the DMFT scheme, in the prescribed format, in the prescribed format, in the prescribed format, printed from computer or typewriter or filled by hand in clear letters, the office of Chief Executive Officer, District through registered post / speed post only. Panchayat Bilaspur Chg. Last date fixed at the address of
Key skills: Qualifications
- development assistant
- Passed Graduation in University from a recognized educational institution with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management from a recognized Educational Institution/University
- Assistant Grade-03
- Passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board of Education with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- 1 Year Diploma Certificate in Data Entry Operator Programming from a recognized Institution and Skill Test will be taken in relation to the speed of 5000 key depressions per hour in Computer Hindi Typing Writer.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- For information, let us tell you that the educational qualification is to have a degree in the relevant field.
- Apart from this, information related to post wise educational qualification is given in the official notification.
- Link of official notification is given below in the post
prescribed age limit
The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years as of 01.04.2023, but C.G. Keeping in view the interest of the educated unemployed of the state, the state government has decided to give C.G. The residents of the state will get a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit of 35, i.e. 40 years relaxation, the age will be calculated concerning the date 01.04.2023.
Residents of Chhattisgarh state, women, reserved categories, ex-servicemen, disabled people (except post no. 3), upper caste participants of the couple rewarded under the inter-caste marriage promotion scheme, Shaheed Rajiv Pandey Award / Gundadhar Samman / Maharaja Praveer chandra Bhanjdev Samman, prevalent in the state The orders/instructions regarding relaxation in age limit given by the government from time to time to sportspersons and youth receiving National Youth Awards will be applicable, but the maximum age should not exceed 45 years after including all types of relaxations.
Salary range: Pay scale
Development Assistant – 75,000 , Assistant Grade – 03 – 14200 , Bhritya – 11360 per month , please see the official notification of this government job for more information related to this , CG Khanij Vibhag Bharti for freshers
Official Motification – CHECK NOW
Last date of application:
Central Bank of India Recruitment Application Form Online Application Last Date to be followed:-
date of application
The application form will be sent through Registered Post/Speed Post only to the Office of the Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Panchayat Bilaspur Chg. Invited on the last date fixed at the address of upcoming during office hours. Applications received after the prescribed date and time will not be considered.
- Application forms for recruitment to various posts in CG Khanij Vibhag Bharti have been invited through online mode.
- Online application form is starting from upcoming .
- The last date for filling the application form has been kept as upcoming .
- Candidates can fill the application form keeping this deadline in mind.
Call to action: Apply Now
To fill CG Khanij Vibhag Bharti Recruitment Application Form online, following steps have to be followed:-
- To fill the application form, first go to the official website .
- After this click on the recruitment option on the home page.
- There recruitment notification has been given, you have to check the complete information available in it.
- After checking the complete information given in the notification, click on the link of Apply Online .
- The complete information sought will have to be uploaded along with the photo and signature related to the documents .
- Application fee has to be paid online as per your category.
- The application form has to be submitted after filling it successfully .
- Finally, take a printout of the application form and keep it with you .
Application Form Fee :-
The application fee for the candidates applying for recruitment to 421 posts in CG Khanij Vibhag Bharti is as follows:-
The application fee for General OBC EWS applicants has been kept at Rs 500.
The application fee for SC ST PWD and women applicants has been kept at Rs 400.
Application fee has to be paid online as per your category.
Selection Process :- चयन
|main written examination
Important documents you may need
|Job Application Form
|Transcripts (if applicable)
|Portfolio (if applicable)
|Letters of Recommendation
|Social Security Number/National ID
|Work Samples (if applicable)
|Background Check (if requested)
|Criminal Background Check (if requested)
|All Types Of Results
|Passport Size Photo
1. Selection Process: – 30 percent weight age marks of graduation marks, 40 percent weight age marks of postgraduate / diploma in management, maximum 20 marks for experience and 10 marks in interview, thus preparing a merit list on the basis of total 100 marks. Taxes will be selected on the basis of that.
1. Selection Process: – Educational Qualification 40 percent weight age of 12th class score percentage, maximum 20 marks for experience and 40 marks in skill test. In this way, on the basis of total 100 marks, a merit list will be prepared and selection will be done on the basis of that.
1. Selection Process Educational Qualification The merit list will be prepared by giving 100% weight age to the marks obtained in class 8th and selection will be done on the basis of that. If an applicant has given only grades and not the percentage marks mentioned in the 8th class mark list, then those applicants will be given the average percentage of that grade. For example, if an applicant has got A grade in class VIII and A grade is from 80 percent to 90 percent, then the merit list will be prepared considering that applicant’s marks as 85 percent.
2. The inter-se seniority of the candidates securing equal marks will be determined on the basis of their age, according to which the candidate with older age will be selected first.