CG Sarkari job bharti 2024: Direct recruitment for the posts of peons in Panchayat Department
CG Sarkari Naukri 2024 All other details like recruitment educational qualification qualification, age limit, application process, experience and selection process are given below in this post of rojgarniyojan.com. Visit the official website rojgarniyojan.com daily for Latest CG Jobs .
Eligible and interested candidates can check their CG Sarkari Naukri 2024 before the last date. can be submitted to the department through online mode. The last date for receipt of applications is fixed by the department. To know the exact method to apply on this employment news Govt Jobs Recruitment 2024 , download and check the official notification.
Department Name :-
Chhattisgarh Panchayat Department
Post Name :-
CG Sarkari Naukri 2024 Chhattisgarh Ministry is recruiting for the posts of peon in Panchayat Department.Will go
Total No. of Vacancies (Total Post)
CG Sarkari Naukri 2024 Various posts will be recruited by Chhattisgarh Ministry Panchayat Departmentी।
Educational Qualification of the post
CG Sarkari Naukri 2024 The educational qualification of all the posts of Chhattisgarh Mantralaya Panchayat Department should be 5th, 8th, 10th pass, 12th pass, graduation from any recognized board.
CG Sarkari Naukri 2024 The minimum age limit of all these posts of Mantralaya Panchayat Department by Chhattisgarh Government should be 18 years and maximum age limit should be 35 years.
CG Sarkari Naukri 2024: Direct recruitment for the posts of peons in Panchayat DepartmentThe pay scale of all these posts in the Chhattisgarh Government Ministry, Panchayat Department will be given an honorarium of Rs 18,000 thousand to Rs 38,000 thousand per month.
CG Sarkari Naukri 2024: Direct recruitment for the posts of peons in Panchayat DepartmentWritten examination and interview will be conducted for the selection process for all these posts in the Ministry of Panchayats, Government of Chhattisgarh.
Recruitment Terms and Conditions
CG Sarkari Naukri 2024: Direct recruitment for the posts of peons in Panchayat Department Terms and conditions for direct recruitment in Mantralaya Panchayat Department by the Government of Chhattisgarh, only the natives of Chhattisgarh can apply for this recruitment, the age limit for this recruitment should be between 18 to 40 years and more information is available below.
The number of advertised posts can be decreased or increased or the release can be partially / completely canceled due to circumstances and requirements. For which no claim / suit will be accepted and this right will be reserved with the Collector and District Program Coordinator, MGNREGA District Gaurela Pendra Marwahi.
2. The minimum age of applicants is 18 years and maximum age is 35 years as on 01.01.2022. Women and reserved category candidates will be eligible for relaxation in upper age limit as per the rules of the government.
3. It is mandatory for the applicants applying for the reserved posts to enclose a self-attested photocopy of the permanent caste certificate issued by the competent authority for confirmation of caste. In the absence of a self-attested copy of the permanent caste certificate, the benefit of reservation will not be given.
4. C.G. to the candidate. It is mandatory to be a domicile of the state. Attach self attested copy of residence certificate issued by the competent authority.
5. For the posts of class III and IV (post no. 04 05 06 and 07), CG. It is mandatory to be a native of Gaurela Pendra Marwahi district of the state. And domicile certificate issued by the competent authority has to be attached.
6. If women and ex-servicemen candidates are not received, the posts can be filled from the candidates of the same category. It is mandatory for the candidates working in government / semi-government institutions to submit their application along with the no-objection certificate issued by the employer. It is mandatory to have a date after the date of issue of no-objection certificate.
General Category ( UR ):
Other Backward Classes (OBC)
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Starting date to apply :- 05/08/2024
Last Date to Apply :- 06/09/2024