Janjgir Champa Family Court Vacancy | Government Jobs Recruitment Salary 90,000 in District Court
This government job notification i.e. Govt Jobs News You can get all the related information like pay scale, educational qualification, age limit, application process, selection process etc. details below in the page. All the candidates are requested to Cg And All India Jobs All the readers can see all the information related to www.RojgarVibhag.com The latest information on employment notifications coming out daily is posted. so All India Jobs For the latest information, make a good review of it, only then www.RojgarVibhag.com Visit daily.
In the establishment of Family Court Janjgir-Champa (Chhattisgarh), Stenographer, Assistant Grade- 03 (Typist, Sail Amin process writer) Driver, Pay and Contingency Fund item employees (Waterman, Sweeper, Chowkidar) from direct recruitment on the following vacant posts. Offline applications are invited in the prescribed format from 25.08.2022 till 5.00 PM from the eligible Indian citizens and the candidates of the categories recognized by the Government of India for the fulfillment.
Application Date :-
- Last Date :- 25 / 08 / 2022
Vacancy Details :-
Office of Judge Family Court Janjgir, District Janjgir-Champa
- Hindi Stenographer
- Assistant Grade-3
- vehicle driver
Number of posts –
- 11 posts
Age Range :-
- 18 years to 40 years
Educational Qualification :-
- Must have passed 5th, 8th, 10th, 12th and graduation examination from a recognized board or university with minimum 45 percent marks for unreserved category and 40 percent for reserved category.
- The candidate should have a typing speed of 5000 in Hindi in computer (Key Depression) per hour (Skill test will be conducted regarding speed.
- Have a valid license of Light Motor Vehicle.
pay scale :-
- 28700-91300 Rs.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- I Certificate
- proof of age
- 10th or 12th class marksheet
- medical certificate
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- email id etc.
Selection Process :-
- Written Test
Eligibility and Conditions of Recruitment
For Hindi Stenographer
(a) Pay Matrix Level- 07(-28700-91300) under Chhattisgarh Pay Revision Rules 2017
1) Must have passed graduation examination from a recognized university with minimum 45% marks for unreserved category and minimum 40% marks for reserved category. Chhattisgarh or Madhya Pradesh Speedwriting and Stamping Examination Board or by the Government
2) Must have passed Hindi quick writing test from any other recognized board
3) The candidate should have a typing speed of 5000 in Hindi in computer (Key Depression) per hour (Skill test will be conducted regarding speed.
4) Candidate should have Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) M.S. Must have minimum computer knowledge of Word and Internet. Note:- Preference will be given to the candidate having knowledge of English handwriting/stam writing.
For the post of Assistant Grade-3 (Typist, SAIL Amin Process Writer)
(a) Pay Matrix Level- 04 under Chhattisgarh Pay Revision Rules 2017
(b) Educational Qualification (-19500-62000)
1) Must have passed graduation examination from a recognized university with minimum 45% marks for unreserved category and minimum 40% marks for reserved category.
2) The candidate should have a typing speed of 5000 keys per hour in Hindi in computer (skill test will be conducted in relation to speed.
3) Candidate should have Diploma in Computer Application (DCA). Must have minimum computer knowledge of MS Word and Internet. Note :- Preference will be given to the knowledge of English writing.
For the post of Driver
(a) Pay Matrix Naval-04 (5-19500-62000) under Chhattisgarh Pay Revision Rules 2017
(b) Educational Qualification
1) Passed Secondary School (Class VIII) Certificate Examination from a recognized Board.
2) Have a valid license of Light Motor Vehicle.
Note :- Preference will be given to experienced driver on attaching experience certificate.
For the post of gratuity –
(a) Pay Matrix Level-01/(Rs.15600-49400) under Chhattisgarh Pay Revision Rules 2017
(b) Educational Qualification
1) It is mandatory to pass class 5th examination.
2) Willing to do service work and attach a certificate of experience (if available) in the post applied for. If you have specialization in any work, then special qualifications such as driver, electrician, plumber, AC mechanic, carpenter etc. Certificate also Attach.
For the post of Employee (Waterman / Sweeper / Chowkidar) receiving salary from Contingency Fund
(a) Educational Qualification
1) It is mandatory to pass class 5th examination.
2) Willingness to do service work and attach a certificate of experience (if available) in the work related to the post applied for. If you have specialization in any work, then attach the certificate of special qualification like driver, electrician, plumber, ac mechanic carpenter etc.
–: Age Limit and other eligibility conditions:
(1) There should be a live registration of the candidates in the Employment Exchange (Government servants working will be exempted.)
(2) (1) No candidate who has married before the minimum age limit shall be eligible for appointment.
(2) No male candidate who has more than one wife living and no female candidate who has married a person previously having one wife living shall not be eligible for appointment.
(3) Every such candidate will be eligible whose age is not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years as on 01.01.2022, but the upper age limit will be 40 years for the local / native resident of Chhattisgarh (Ministry of General Administration Department, Government of Chhattisgarh Letter No. F 3-2/2015/1-3 dated 30.01.2019 of Mahanadi Bhawan, Atal Nagar District Raipur) Upper age limit for local residents of Chhattisgarh State, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer) Women etc.
The relaxation given by the state government in the state will remain in force and on the basis of the instructions issued by the General Administration Department from time to time in relation to age, after including all types of age relaxation given to the candidates, the maximum The age limit shall not exceed 45 years. Candidates who want relaxation in upper age limit will be required to submit relevant documents.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
There will be relaxation in upper age limit for the following categories of candidates:
(1) If the candidate belongs to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe declared by the Chhattisgarh Government, then the age limit will be relaxed up to a maximum of 5 years.
(2)- If the candidate belongs to the Other Backward Classes declared by the Chhattisgarh Government. So the circular number F-7-25-93/1 of the General Administration Department. Under Q. dated 20.01.1994, maximum relaxation of 05 years will be given in the age limit, the OBC candidate should not be under the creamy layer.
-: Procedure for Submission of Application Form:
(1) Applications may be submitted in the prescribed format enclosed with the advertisement in A4 size paper only completely computer printed or typed. Completely filled applications can be submitted on 25.08.2022 up to 5:00 PM in a closed envelope clearly superscribing the name of the post applied for, through Speed Post / Registered Post or by personally attending the office.
(2) Certificate in relation to the date of birth along with the application, educational qualification certificate, caste certificate, proof of residence, certificate of living registration of the employment office (except government servants working in government / semi-government institutions), disability certificate etc. Self attested photocopies of letters will be required to be submitted.
(3) Self-attested photocopy of birth certificate or high school examination certificate will have to be submitted for the correctness of the date of birth.
(4) Such candidates who are serving in government or semi-government institutions, it will be mandatory for them to attach permission / no-objection certificate from their employer / department head regarding appearing in the said examination.
(5) It will be mandatory to attach a self-attested copy of the work experience certificate issued by the employer in relation to the work experience with the application. Marks for work experience will not be awarded in case the attested copy of work experience certificate is not attached with the application.
(6) The photograph affixed in the application form should be self attested and also an unattested self passport size photograph is mandatory to be attached. It is mandatory to mention your own name, father’s name and date of birth on the back of the photo.
(7) With the application, 02 pieces of open envelope with self-address and affixed postage stamp of Rs. If the envelope pasted by the ticket is not attached by the candidate, then the candidate himself will be responsible for not receiving the information regarding the examination.
(8) The format of advertisement and application form can be downloaded from the website of District Court Janjgir https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/janjgir link.
(9) After scrutinizing the applications received, information regarding written examination / skill test test will be made available to the candidate at https://districts.ecourts.gov.in janjgir of District Court Janjgir before the exam date.
(10) Eligible candidates who do not receive the intimation to appear in the examination by the date of examination, they may apply one day before the examination date or two days before the examination time.
Selection Process for Appointment
First Stage Written Examination (Written examination will be taken if the number of candidates is more.)
In which written examination of 50 marks of 50 multiple choice questions from various subjects like General Knowledge, Computer, Internet, Chhattisgarh Current Affairs etc. will be conducted.
Each question will carry 01 mark, the duration of the exam will be 01 hour. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in written examination and on the basis of merit marks 15 times of total vacant posts candidates will be qualified and will be invited for skill test.
All the candidates securing equal marks on the last number in the merit list of the written examination will be called for skill test.
(b) Practical / Skill Test (Computer)
5 minutes Hindi dictation will be given to the candidates at the speed of 100 words per minute, which will have to be typed correctly in the computer in the prescribed time of 50 minutes. Half mark will be deducted for each error in dictation/dictation, which will also be for each error in heading, bold, paragraph, setting and type. The skill test will be of 50 marks. The skill test will be conducted in Ubuntu Linux Operating System.
(2) Assistant Grade Three (Typist/Sail Amin/Orderal Writer):
First stage written examination (Written test will be taken if the number of candidates is more.) Which will be conducted written examination of 50 marks of 50 multiple choice questions on various subjects like General Knowledge, Computer, Internet, Chhattisgarh Current Affairs etc.
Each question will carry 01 mark and the duration of the exam will be 01 hour. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in written examination and on the basis of merit marks, 15 times candidates of total vacant posts will be selected and will be invited for skill test. All the candidates securing equal marks on the last number in the merit list of written examination will be invited for skill test.
(b) Practical / Skill Test (Computer)
Candidates will have to type 250 words Hindi passage accurately in the computer within the stipulated time limit of 10 minutes. Half mark will be deducted for each error, which will also be for each error in heading, bold, paragraph, setting and type. Skill test will be of 50 marks Skill test will be taken in Ubuntu Linux operating system.
(3) Driver of the vehicle –
(a) skill test
For the post of driver, merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in class VIII and on the basis of above list 15 times candidates will be called for skill test. In the said skill test, a test will be taken regarding the physical and intellectual efficiency and driving of the candidates. Practical/Skill Test will be of 50 marks.
(4) Pay :
(a) Skill/Skill/Skill Test
(1) Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the fifth class for the post of death and on the basis of the above list 15 times the candidates will be called for skill / proficiency / skill test in which the candidates will have physical ability, intellectual ability, obedience. / Skill / Efficiency / etc. will be tested on points. The merit list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in skill test.
(5) Employees receiving salary from Contingency Fund (For Waterman / Sweeper / Chowkidar :
(a) For the post of skill/skill/skill test contingency fund item, merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in class 5th and on the basis of above list 15 times candidates will be called for skill/skill/skill test in which candidates will be selected. Skill / Efficiency / Skill test will be taken and they will be tested on the points of their physical ability, intellectual ability, obedience / skill / efficiency / etc. The merit list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in skill/skill/skill test.
-: Other conditions (a):
(1) For selection to the post of Stenographer Hindi and Assistant Grade-3, only on the basis of marks obtained in skill test, selection list will be prepared by preparing class wise merit list and class wise waiting list will be prepared as per rules.
(2) On the basis of marks obtained in practical (skill / efficiency / skill) examination for the post of vehicle driver and dance, a selection list will be prepared by preparing class wise merit list and class wise waiting list will be prepared as per rules.
(3) The waiting list shall be effective for one year from the date of declaration of result.
(4) In case of getting equal marks, preference will be decided on the basis of date of birth, preference will be given to the candidate whose date of birth is earlier.
If the date of birth is the same, the candidate securing the highest marks in the certificate of educational qualification required for the post applied for will go to the candidate.
(5) Selected candidates will be placed on probation for 03 years, in which they will get salary which is as follows –
In the first year – 70% of the minimum of the pay scale of that post.
80 percent of the minimum of the pay scale of that post in the second year.
90% of the minimum of the pay scale of that post in the third year.
Provided that during the period of probation, stipend along with other allowances will be received like other employees working on the end of the period of probation, when he is confirmed in the service or post, then the pay of the Government servant shall be fixed at the minimum of the pay scale applicable to that service or post.
-: Other Conditions (B):
- Due to administrative and other unavoidable reasons, this advertisement can be canceled / postponed at any stage of the examination without prior notice.
- Candidates who attempt to influence the selection process and examination directly or indirectly, their candidature will be canceled at any stage.
- The selected candidate will have to produce all the certificates in original at the time of joining.
- Discipline and Control Will be subject to Civil Services Conduct Rules 1965 and the appointed employees will work under the control of the employer.
- The appointment here is purely a temporary appointment, so as per the terms of appointment.
- The service may be terminated at any time. On getting the police verification done of the selected candidate, his services will be terminated immediately if the character is not found correct.
- Will be taken into service only after obtaining health (fitness) certificate from the medical board of the district hospital.
Services of the selected employee either to the officer appointed by the employee or It can be terminated at any time by the appointed officer by giving one month’s prior notice to the employee or by paying one month’s salary.
The conclusion of Hon’ble Judge Family Court Janjgir-Champa regarding the selection process will be final. In case the educational qualification, caste, residence, employment registration certificate etc. submitted by the selected candidates are found to be fake, the selected candidate will be
Without giving notice, his service can be terminated and criminal proceedings can be instituted.
SC, ST and OBC candidates will have to submit a copy of the Permanent Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority. It is mandatory for the Divyang / Disabled candidates to produce Medical Certificate from the Medical Board (Competent Authority).
It is mandatory for the handicapped/disabled candidates to produce medical certificate from the Medical Board (Competent Authority).
It is mandatory to have all the necessary certificates alive (valid) on the date of application.
No candidate who has been convicted of any offense against women shall be eligible for appointment.