Name of the Post : HP TET November 2023-24 Online Form
Post Date: 06-12-2023
Brief Information: HP Board of School Education has announced a notification for the recruitment of HP Teachers Eligibility Test (TGT (Arts/ Medical/ Non Medical)/ Shastri/ L.T/ JBT/ Punjabi/ Urdu) vacancies for November 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply online.
HP Board of School Education (HP BOSE)
HP TET November 2023
- For General & their Sub categories: Rs.800/-
- For OBC/ ST/ SC/ PHH: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Through Payment Gateway by Net Banking or Debit/ Credit Card
- Starting Date to apply Online: cooming soon
- Last Date to Apply Online & without Late Fee: cooming soon
- Last Date to Apply Online with Late Fee Rs. 300/-: cooming soon
- Period for online corrections in Particulars: cooming soon
- Download admit card from Board Website: cooming soon
- Date of J.B.T Exam & Shastri TET: cooming soon
- Date of TGT (Non Medical) TET & LT TET: cooming soon
- Date of TGT (Aarts & Medical) TET: cooming soon
- Date of Punjabi & Urdu TET: cooming soon
- There is no upper age limit to apply for the TET. The age criteria are to be considered by the appointing authority at the time of appointment as per R&P Rules.
|TGT (Arts) TET
|TGT (Non Medical) TET
|TGT (Medical) TET
|Language Teacher TET
|Junior Basic Training TET
|Punjab Language Teacher
|Urdu Language Teacher
Five Simple Steps to Fill Online Application Form
- Step 1: Click on New Registration link and fill the Online Application Form. Candidates are advised to note down his/her system generated Application Number. The candidate should supply all the details while filling the online Application Form and no columns shall be kept vacant. After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to Sign In directly with his/her respective system generated Application Number and Date of Birth. This Application Number and Date of Birth are required for subsequent operation(s); hence the candidate should keep a printout of the same with him/her for ready reference. Printout option for system generated Application No. is available on Board Website containing Transaction ID and Fee Detail.
- Step 2: Candidate must upload his/her scanned images of Photograph and Signature. The scanned images of photograph, Signature should be in jpg/jpeg format only. Size of the photo image must be greater than 15 Kb and less than 20 Kb. Size of the signature image must be greater than 10 Kb and less than 15 Kb.
- Step 3: Candidate has to pay examination fee through online payment mode only. Payment made by any other mode (i.e MISC or any other Head) will not be entertained.
- Step 4: Before making Final Submission, Candidates are advised to cross check all the particulars and credentials and make corrections before making Final Payments.
- Step 5: After Final Submission of the Online Application Form , Candidate will take printout of his/her Application Form, and retain for future reference.
- After Final Submission of the Online Application Form, Three days will be given for correction(s) (if any) from date 03-11-2023 to 06-11-2023 (till 11:59:00 pm). After that no offline/online request regarding correction will be entertained. Corrections can be made in all particulars except Category and Sub-Category. For correction in category & sub-category candidate can give offfline application.
- Please note that no request for any change in particular will be accepted under any circumstances after the specified date for Online correction is over.