|Job Title –
|Jashpur Court Recruitment
|mali , swepeer
|Number of posts
|Total Vacancy – 012 + Posts
|Salary (Pay Scale)
|PAY LAVEL 3
|Online Application Form Last Date
|Job Published Date: 1-12-2023
Last Date to Apply: 30-12-2023
|To be notified soon
Jashpur Court Vacancy : Government job recruitment for 5th, 8th, 10th pass in Jashpur Court
Office of the Judge, Kutumb Court Jashpur District – Jashpur (Chhattisgarh) – Last date for submission of application form:- 27.02.2023 till 05:00 pm through speed post or registered post under the establishment of Kutumb Court Jashpur Contingency Fund
Jashpur Court Vacancy : Government job recruitment for 5th, 8th, 10th pass in Jashpur Court
Age limit and other eligibility conditions
(1) The registration of the candidates should be alive in the employment office (working government servants will be exempted
(j) No candidate who has married before the age prescribed for marriage shall be eligible for appointment.
(4) Any male candidate with more than one daughter living and any female candidate married to such a person. Those with a wife living before him shall not be eligible for an appointment.
Every such candidate will be eligible, whose age is not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years as of 01.01.2023, but higher for Chhattisgarh local/native candidates.
The age limit will be 40 years. The state government relaxes the maximum age limit for Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, Other Backward Classes (non-creamy layer), women, etc.
This relaxation will remain in force, and all types of age relaxation will be given to the candidates based on instructions issued from time to time by the General Administration Department regarding age.
The maximum age shall not exceed 45 years after including the relaxation of Rs.
Last date of application:
(Applications are invited from Indian citizens in the prescribed format till notify soon in the Family Court, Jashpur, for recruitment to a total of 02 posts of employee sweeper/gardener who receive a salary at the collector rate:-
(4) The candidates of the following categories will be given relaxation in the maximum limit as follows- 4(a) (1) If the candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe declared by the Government of Chhattisgarh, then the age limit will be relaxed up to a maximum of 5 years. 4 (one) (2) If the candidate belongs to other backward classes declared by the 0.G.Government circular number F-7-25-93/1 A.P. Date
[A maximum of five years relaxation will be given in the age limit under 20.01.1994. OBC candidates should not be under the creamy layer.
4 (one) (3) Concerning 700 permanent/temporary / work charge or contingency paid government employees and 700 state corporations/boards, the upper age limit will be 38 years. This maximum age will be for the working employees under the Project Implementation Committee. It will also be acceptable for 4 (1) (4) Such candidates in government service.
His age shall be allowed to be reduced by a maximum period of 7 years of the entire temporary service rendered earlier by him, even if this period is the aggregate of the services rendered more than once, but as a result of which the maximum age limit will be reduced by three years. Shall not exceed
Explanation:- Retrenched Government Servant means one who has been in the temporary service of this State continuously for at least six months and who has been registered with the Employment Exchange or applied otherwise for employment in the Government Service for more than six months and retired from service due to reduction in establishment more than three years ago.
4(a) (5) An ex-serviceman candidate shall be allowed to deduct from his age the period of all defence service done earlier by him, but the resulting sum shall exceed the maximum age limit by more than one year. It will not happen. 4 (one) (0) The age limit of such women will be relaxable by ten years as per the government’s rules, which will be in addition to the relaxation in the age limit available in their category. 4(a) (7) Circular No. F-1-2/2002/1/3 of General Administration Department
According to the date 02.06.2004, Shikshakarmis will be exempted from government service for the years they have served as Shikshakarmis. For this, the service period of more than six months will be till the age limit of one year. The categories which are already being given the benefit of age relaxation (Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes / Widowed women etc.) will not be affected by this instruction 4 (one) (8) Volunteer city soldiers ( In the case of commissioned officers in the name of Voluntary Home Guards) Municipal Service, the maximum age limit will be relaxed to the extent of the period of such service by them subject to the limit of 8 years. But in any case, their age should be at most 18 years. 4(one)
(9)- There will be a maximum relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit for widows, abandoned, and divorced women.
4(Y) (1)- Under the inter-caste marriage promotion scheme of Tribal Harijan and Other Backward Classes Welfare Department, the upper caste co-partners of the awardee couples will be given the number C 3/10/85/3/1 dated 29.06.1985 of the General Administration Department. In this context, a relaxation of 5 years in the maximum age limit will be given.
4 (Two) (2) Vikram Awards, including Rajiv Pandey Award Gudhar Samman, Maharaja Praveen Chand Bhajdev Samman, National Youth Award General Administration to the youth
Regarding the department’s memorandum no. F-19-2/2005/13 dated 1-12-2006, relaxation of one year will be given in the maximum age limit.
4(yo) (3)– Memorandum of General Administration Department to outstanding players
Note – (1) Exemption will be given for Aadhaar (Incentives). This exemption will be in addition to the special exemption provided at point number (a).
Regarding serial number F-6-10/2004/18, dated July 6, 2010, a relaxation of 5 years in the maximum age limit will be given. Point number 4 (one) will get only one more beneficial discount. (2) As an incentive under point number (two), in the maximum age limit, if a candidate has more than one relaxation in the exemptions given under various work schemes, then he will be given the highest (maximum) benefit in the age limit in any one instance. If any candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC
Vikram award holders will be given a relaxation of 5 years in the maximum age limit prescribed for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes; relaxation prescribed for inter-caste marriage will not be given. For Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes, the benefit of relaxation in the maximum age limit of 5 years can be given. Therefore, relaxation of the prescribed age of Vikam Puraskar or inter-caste marriage will not be given. Suppose the candidate wants to take any exemption concerning age. In that case, he can get an exemption by attaching documents mentioning the state government’s instructions and stating the rules and regulations.
The candidate will be responsible for ensuring they are eligible for the post he applied for.
Fulfil all the qualifications and conditions prescribed for the
First, the candidate should check their eligibility, and the general state of the capabilities should be
Please send the application form only after completing it; it does not mean to be included in the examination.
It will only happen if the candidate has been treated as late. At any stage of selection
If the candidate is found ineligible, their application will be cancelled, and their candidature will be selected.
Their appointment will be terminated if they are found disqualified at any time in the post-appointment inquiry.
Candidates who try to influence the selection process directly or indirectly, their candidature will be cancelled at any stage. After sorting the applications, the list of eligible/ineligible candidates will be uploaded on the website of District and Sessions Court Jashpur (no): http://districts.ecourts.gov.in/jashpur. The candidate can raise objections regarding ineligibility. The last date for claim objection will be uploaded on the website of District and Sessions Court Jashpur (Chhattisgarh): http://districts.ecourtn.gov.in/jashpur. Any complaint submitted after the later date of claim objection will not be considered.
(9) After the disposal of the claim objection, roll numbers will be allotted to the applicants. List with assigned roll number, name, father/husband’s name and address, date, time, and venue of skill test uploaded on District and Sessions Court Jashpur (Chhattisgarh) website http://districts.ecourts.gov.in/jashpur Will be made If for any reason the candidate receives the information about the examination late, then the office will not be responsible for it. In this regard, the candidates should be alert and visit the website http://district.ecourt.gov.in of the District and Sessions Court, Jashpur (Jag). Keep visiting .in/Jashpur from time to time.
(11) whether the applications sent by post have been received or not after the due date. It will not be the responsibility of this office.
(12) Applications must have a signature to be considered.
(13) Applicant should mention the name of the post applied for on the application form.
(14) Applicants shall apply separately for more than one post. If more than one application is received in the same envelope, the application will be rejected.
(15) The applicant must enclose two envelopes with the self-addressed stamp of Rs.5/- and the application form.
(16) For the skill test, the candidates must be present at their own expense on the examination date at the prescribed place and time mentioned in the admit card. They will not be paid any travel expenses.
(17) Separate admit cards will be sent to the eligible candidates for test and skill tests by post and will be uploaded on the website of District and Sessions Court Jashpur (P.G.) http://districts.ecourts.gov.in/jashpur. check and
Self-signed by the candidates on the admit card for the skill test
Identification of the date, time, and place by pasting the latest passport-size photograph
Lettering License / Voter I.D. Card/ Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card Smart Card)
You will have to be present with the original copy of the document related to educational qualifications and special qualifications. For many candidates, necessary tests can be taken in more than one day.
(18) In the skill test, the candidates will be tested on the points of physical ability, intellectual ability, obedience, etc.
(19) The appointment of the selected candidates will be purely temporary and can be terminated without any notice at any time if they are not required.
(20) The work of other posts of work arrangement can also be taken from the selected candidates. Under Category IV / Contingency Fund
(21) Every applicant should carefully read the instructions in the advertisement and all the information mentioned in the application form and give correct and complete information. Based on incompleteness, the application form can be cancelled at any selection stage without prior notice to the applicant, and no correspondence will be acceptable in this regard. Location Jashpur
date of application
Last date for submission of application form:- notify soon through speed post or registered post
|How to apply for Cg Govt Jobs 2022 ?
How to apply for Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs 2022?
|It is a big process which needs to be followed by the rules made by any government. Follow the steps given below for Chhattisgarh Jobs 2022 . These steps may differ in some recruitment, as it depends on the type of particular job.
Visit the official website cgstate.gov.in or get the direct link from our article.
|Complete your registration, if not already done.
|Apply for the particular job you wish to apply for.
|Enter your complete information.
|Pay your fee, if applicable.
|Take a print out of the application for complete details.
|Quick Tips for cg govt jobs Exam Preparation 2022
|jobbharati.com – Talented young girls of India doing government exam preparation can get free online test series in Hindi for all government jobs through Ministry Jobs. You can prepare for Sarkari Exam sitting at home for India’s major competitive exams and other competitive exams through online quiz tests. Along with this you can get daily current affairs updates daily. Which is available on Gettostudy.com it is completely free.
|Required Educational Documents to Apply for CG Govt Jobs
|proof of age
|10th or 12th class mark sheet
|passport size photograph
|email id etc
|Cg Sarkari Naukri Result