Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment Online Form 2023: Great recruitment for 26001 posts of teachers in Jharkhand, apply now
Jharkhand Teacher Vacancy 2023 Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification on its official website for young women preparing for Jharkhand Government Jobs . According to the released notification, through the Jharkhand Trained Primary Teacher Combined Competitive Examination, teachers are to be recruited on 26001 posts in the state of Jharkhand. Eligible and interested female male candidates of Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023 who have the eligibility prescribed by the department. Those candidates can fill JSSC Teacher Online Form today i.e. from 8th August 2023 to 7th September 2023 by visiting the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023 by Jharkhand Staff Selection CommissionCandidates will be selected on the basis of written test and merit list. Let us tell you that the candidates who will be appointed on JSSC teacher posts will be given salary on the basis of seventh pay scale by the department. The official notification and online form link of Jharkhand Teacher Bharti 2023 is given below from where you can submit the application.
Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment Online Form 2023: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the official notification for Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023. The online form filling process is started from 08th August, 2023. The detailed information regarding this recruitment is given below in detail. Interested candidates are advised to read all the information carefully before applying online.
Jharkhand Teacher Jobs 2023 Notification
|Jharkhand Teacher Direct Recruitment
|School Education Department Jharkhand
|Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
|seventh pay scale
Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023 Post Details
Post Details :- Jharkhand Shikshak Notification 2023 Waiting Talented Female Male Candidates who can check the post details of Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment released by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission on below table.
|Number of posts
|01. Jharkhand PRT
|02. Jharkhand TGT
Jharkhand Teacher Bharti Qualification
Educational Qualification and Eligibility: – For JSSC Teacher Recruitment 2023, the qualification, age limit details set by the department can be checked on the table below. Jharkhand Teacher should check the departmental advertisement for detailed information about prescribed eligibility and Jharkhand Teacher Exam Age Limit for Joint Recruitment Examination.
|Intermediate / Graduation / B.Ed / JTET Passed
|21 – 45
|as per norms
Jharkhand Teacher Salary Details
Pay Scale:- The male and female candidates who will be selected on Jharkhand teacher posts, those candidates will be paid monthly salary on the basis of 7th Pay Commission by the Government of Jharkhand. which follows
|seventh pay scale
|House rent allowance
Jharkhand Teacher Application Fee
Application Fee :- Jharkhand State Native who want to submit Jharkhand Teacher Online Form for JSSC Teacher Jobs. Those candidates can pay the application fee through prescribed mode by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. Can check the details of Jharkhand Teacher Exam Fees on the below table.
|SC / ST
Jharkhand Teacher Important Date
Important Dates :- The online application process for Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment will start from 8th August 2023 and will be filled till 7th September 2023. Jharkhand Trained Primary Teacher Combined Competitive Examination 2023 date and other information can be checked on the table below.
|Application Start Date
Intermediate Trained Teacher (Class 1 to Class 5)
For the appointment of Intermediate Trained Assistant Professor in Primary School Classes 1 to 5, candidates who have passed +2 or Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination from a recognized institution and trained from a recognized institution and fulfill the following conditions:-
- Passed +2 with minimum 50% marks or Senior Secondary or its equivalent and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name given) OR
- Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 45% marks and two years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) obtained from the session 2007-2009 in accordance with the National Council for Teacher Education (Recognition, Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2002. Or
- +2 pass or Senior Secondary or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR
- Passed +2 with minimum 50% marks or Senior Secondary or its equivalent and 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education) or Graduation and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- In the Teacher Eligibility Test conducted for classes 1 to 5, the above mentioned educational qualification ie “Graduation (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and one year B. Ed. / Two Year B.Sc. Ed. / B.Ed. (Special Education)” will be allowed to appear in the examination with the condition that after appointment, it will be mandatory to pass a six-month bridge (setu) course within a maximum of two years, at his own expense, from a teaching training institute recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education. Otherwise, their candidature will not be considered and will be cancelled. And
- Passed in the Teacher Eligibility Test (JET) conducted for classes 1 to 5 by the Government of Jharkhand under the guidelines laid down by the National Council for Teacher Education.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Class 6 to Class 8)
Upper Primary (Classes 6 to 8) for the appointment of Graduate Trained Assistant Professors who have passed +2 or higher secondary or its equivalent examination from a recognized institution and graduate or its equivalent examination and trained from a recognized institution and fulfill the following conditions:-
- Graduation or its equivalent in the subject for which application is being made and two years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- Graduation in the applied subject (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) OR Graduation in applied subject (or its equivalent) with minimum 45% marks and one year in Education (B.Ed.) according to the National Council for Teacher Education (Recognition, Norms and Procedure) Regulations 2002 issued from time to time in this regard, above training session dated 31.05.2 Joined till 009. Or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and 4-year B. A. / b. S. C.Ed. or B. A. Ed. / B.Sc.Ed. Or
- Graduation (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and 2-year B. Ed. (Special Education) and
- Passed the Teacher Eligibility Test (JET) for classes 6 to 8 conducted by the Government of Jharkhand under the guidelines laid down by the National Council for Teacher Education.
Important Documents list:
- Adhar Card
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Passport size photo
- Cast Certificate
- Mobile No.
- Email ID
- And Other Documents
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
How to Apply Jharkhand Teacher Online Form
Online Application Process: – Eligible and interested female male candidates for Jharkhand Teacher Vacancy can submit the application before the due date by visiting the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission, jssc.nic.in. Follow the instructions given below for Jharkhand School Teacher Jobs form:-
|★ First of all, click on the departmental advertisement link given below and see the detailed information related to the recruitment.
|★ Then click on the online form link.
|★ Click on the link “JSSC Primary Teacher Online Form” on the main page.
|★ Now a new window will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill your application form.
|★ Jharkhand Teacher Exam application fee has to be submitted online.
|★ Finally after submitting take a print out of the Jharkhand Teacher Application Form.
Jharkhand Teacher Jobs Required Documents
|Documents Required for Jharkhand Teacher Exam
|1. Education Certificate
|2. Identity card
|3. Caste Certificate
|4. Residence Certificate
|5. Date of Birth Certificate
|6. Passport size photo
|7. Employment Registration Certificate
Jharkhand Teacher Selection Process
|Selection Process: – For Jharkhand Primary Teacher Recruitment, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will conduct the process shown below for the selection of candidates, in which it is mandatory for all the candidates to succeed: –
|” Written exam
|» medical test
|» document verification
|For complete information about Jharkhand Primary Teacher Vacancy selection process, check JSSC Teacher Official Notification below thoroughly.