MP NPME Vacancy 2022: Direct Recruitment of Nurse Posts in Directorate Health Services Madhya Pradesh
MP NPME Vacancy 2022 Directorate of Health Services Madhya Pradesh (Directorate of Health Services Madhya Pradesh) has released MP NPME Vacancy 2022 for the recruitment of various posts including Nurse. For this, applications have been invited in the prescribed format from the local/district residents of Madhya Pradesh till the last date. Candidates wishing to apply for the MP NPME Vacancy 2022 issued by the MP Health Department, who are eligible for the prescribed educational qualifications and other qualifications on this employment news, can submit their application to the department by the last date.
All the candidates are requested to go through the official notification thoroughly before applying for any government job notification, only then submit the application to the department. Various details related to this Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Samachar like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application process and selection process can be found in this page. Latest information of employment notifications is published daily on www.jobbharati.com . So visit www.jobbharati.com daily for Latest Employment News.
- Date of issue: – 21/11/2022
- Date of closing: – 05 /12/2022
Place of Residential Training (6 months):-
National Midwifery Training Institutes (NMTIs)
identified by GoI.
Global evidence has shown that introduction of midwifery care has
historically translated into, respectful maternity care, enabling quality maternal and newborn
health services, and significantly aided the reduction of maternal and newborn mortality and
morbidity. The Government of Madhya Pradesh (GoMP) is advancing the implementation of
Midwifery Services in the State. It is a transformative initiative to improve the quality-ofservice provision for strengthening reproductive, maternal and neonatal health. The
midwifery initiative will provide skilled human capital in accordance with the International
Confederation of Midwives (ICM) competencies, knowledgeable and competent in providing
compassion and respectful care. These midwifery services will essentially be provided
through an evidence-based model of care termed ‘Midwife Led Care Units’ (MLCUs) at
“LaQshya Certified” high delivery load facilities.
Nurse Practitioner in Midwifery Educator training is six months of residential training at the
National Midwifery Training Institute (NMTI) followed by 12 months of mentorship at the
State Midwifery Training Institute (SMTI).
- NPME provides care within the scope of practice of Midwifery Services as per Go I guidelines.
- Educate and counsel women and their families during pre-conception.
- Ensure Respectful Maternity Care for women.
- Order and interpret diagnostic procedures and laboratory tests as per the defined scope of practice in GoI guidelines.
- Prescribe selected medications as per the defined scope of practice in GoI guidelines.
- Provide care for women and their families according to evidence-based practices during normal pregnancy, labour, birth and postnatal period.
- Identification and initial management of complications.
- Refer high-risk and complicated cases to the Obstetrician or Medical Officer.
- Document provision of care.
- Report routine data and support regular review of service-related data.
Directorate of Health Services
Midwifery Educator will play a dual role of imparting training to the NPMs at State
Midwifery Training Institutes alongside performing clinical practice.
Supervise the Nurse Practitioner in Midwifery (NPM) during clinical practice sessions
Mentor and handhold the Nurse Practitioner in Midwifery (NPM) during and after the
Eligibility Criteria: –
Regular in-service female candidates from nursing cadre are eligible
Be a registered nurse and registered midwife (R.N. & R.M.)
M.Sc. Nursing with a speciality in Obstetrics and Gynaecology or Paediatrics or
Community Health Nursing with a minimum of 2 years of clinical maternity working
experience or MSc Nursing with a speciality in Medical-Surgical and Psychiatric
candidate with a minimum of 5 years of clinical maternity working experience Or B.Sc.
Nursing with a minimum of 5 years of clinical maternity working experience, a passion
for midwifery, clinical/ hands-on experience of deliveries, and willingness to continue the
clinical practice and conduct deliveries.
Age 45 years or below on 31st December 2022.
Candidates with teaching experience in OBG nursing will be given preference. Research
experience is an added advantage.
Examination and scoring:
The exam will be conducted in Part-I, Part-II and Part-III total of 150 marks, Written
exam, Objectively Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) and essay writing will be on
maternal and newborn health and Dak shata curriculum.
A. Part-I exam will be a Computer Based Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)Test conducted
o Total number of MCQs- 50
o Total duration – 90 mins.
o Total Marks- 50
o Cut-off passing marks- 60%.
Note: – There will be no negative marking.
B. Part-II exam will comprise of Objectively Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE).
Total number of skill stations- 5
Total duration OSCE- 30 mins.
Total Marks- 40
Cut-off passing marks- 60%.
C. Part-III exam will comprise two short essays
Essay Writing: –
Total number of essays-2
Total duration – 60 mins.
Total Marks- 50
Cut-off passing marks- 60%
|Short Essays – 1 (500 words)|
-technical knowledge. Total
|Short Essays – 2 (500 words)|
-teaching skills. Total marks
|Technical knowledge||20 marks||20 marks|
D. Additional qualification and experience (10 marks)
Scoring for Additional qualifications and experience will be as under: –
|Academic qualification||MSc Nursing Speciality in|
clinical/teaching related to
maternal and child health
|2-4 years |
More than 8 years
|Published research and|
|Research papers and article published||3||3|
The candidate to practice midwifery during the period of training, has to obtain temporary/
transfer registration (RN & RM) in the respective state where the candidate is enrolled in the NPME
How to apply: –
Advertisement and application forms will be available on the DHS website
https://health.mp.gov.in. The link for the application is https://health.mponline.gov.in
- Age of the candidate for the NPME training course must be 45 years or below on 31.12.2022.
- Candidates have to pay Application and Examination fees – Rs 510/-(including 18% GST) on
- Application live date is 21.11.2022 and the last date of the Application is 05.12.2022.
- Regular nursing cadre candidates from the Department of Public Health and Family Welfare
who have completed the probation will be eligible to apply for the training.
Examination and scoring:-
- The exam will be conducted in Part-I, Part-II and Part-III total of
150 marks, Written exam, OSCE and essay writing will be on maternal and newborn health
and Dakshata curriculum.
- Candidates will sign a consent form for acceptance to join the training, complete the duration
of 18 months of training and be willing to relocate to the place of posting allotted after
training as per the requirement of the State. The consent form template can be downloaded
from the MPOnline application https://health.mponline.gov.in.
- Candidate will download the “Document Verification Certificate” and get all the listed
documents verified by the CMHO/CS. After verification and signature upload the
certification in the application portal.
- State can send the candidates for Nurse Practitioner in Midwifery Educators training to any
National Midwifery Training Institute in India where seats are available.
- If candidates for NPME training receive equal marks in the entrance selection exam, merit
will be accorded as under: –
Date of Birth (DoB), older candidate as on 31st Dec 2022 gets a higher rank.
If DoB is the same, the candidate with total marks in 12th standard Physics,
Chemistry and Biology (PCB) gets a higher rank or based on the decision of the
- Selected Nurse Practitioners in Midwifery Educators should register with the State Nurses
Registration Council after passing the final exam for an additional qualification.
Attendance of the candidates: –
- 90% attendance in theory and practical sessions is mandatory.
- For Nurse Practitioners in Midwifery Educator two weeks of leave (Annual
Leave + Casual Leave + Public holidays) is allowed during the 6 months of residential
training at NMTI.
o Leave application will be addressed to the Principal of the NMTI/SMTI for approval.
Leave approved by principal NMTI/SMTI will be forwarded to DHS Email ID:-
o Leaves taken for any emergency conditions will be justified with authentic required
- Candidates will follow the conduct rules of the training institutions.
- Candidates will not enrol in other training during the 18 months of the NPME training.
- During training, Candidates will be assessed at the end of 3 months. Failed candidates will be
provided one more opportunity to clear assessment, if failed again, the training will be
discontinued and the candidate will be sent back to the original place of posting.
- If the training is discontinued before completion, the cost incurred on training will be
recovered from the candidate.
- Selected Nurse Practitioners in Midwifery Educators would sign a bond of Rs 5 Lakhs on
judicial stamp paper (Rs 500 stamp paper verified by notary) stating that they are committed
to 5 years of clinical practice and mentoring of NPMs as Nurse Practitioners in Midwifery
- Clinical / Teaching Experience Certificates* must have an authorised signature with the seal
of the institution head. In the case of the government institute work experience certificate
must have the sign and seal of the CMHO/CS/BMO/Principal of CoN or SoN
Selection Process :-
Written examination / skill test / merit list / group discussion / interview (whichever is applicable) will be organized by the department for the selection of eligible candidates on MP NPME Vacancy 2022, in which the candidate will be selected on the basis of performance. For more information, visit the departmental advertisement and application form format from the link given below.
External Links :-
For accurate information about various details related to MP NPME Vacancy 2022 such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application process and selection process etc. issued under Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Samachar, download the departmental advertisement and application form format from the link given below. .
Departmental Advertisement & Application Form
Read Also This
- 12th Pass Requirement 2023 | Recruitment of Business Associate in JK Finance, apply soon
- Clerk Engineer Recruitment : Recruitment to the posts of Clerk and Engineer in Ministry Department
- Defense Ministry Recruitment 2023 | Various Recruitment for the post of Foreman (Aeronautical)
- Foreman Recruitment 2023 | Recruitment on various posts in the Aeronautical Department, apply soon
- JSSC Panchayat Sachiv Result : Final list of more than 1000 thousand posts of Panchayat Secretary released
- Constable Vacancy 2023: Government job recruitment for 10th pass in ministry department
- CG MGNREGA BHARTI 2023: Government job recruitment in District Panchayat MNREGA Department
- Data Entry Vacancy 2023 : मंत्रालय विभाग में डाटा एंट्री के पदों पर भर्ती
- Sub Inspector Recruitment : पुलिस विभाग में 500 पदों पर निकली सरकारी नौकरी भर्ती
- PM Rojgar Mela : रोजगार मेले का दूसरा चरण, इन शहरों के युवाओं को नियुक्ति पत्र देंगे पीएम मोदी