Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2022
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2022
Navodaya Vidyalaya , an autonomous organization under Ministry of Education (Department of School Education & Literacy) invites applications through proper channel for filling up the post of Executive
Engineer on deputation basis at Headquarters. in Noida.
|Name of Post||Pay Level||Qualifications Required|
in the pay matrix of
|i. A Graduate degree in Civil|
Engineering from a recognized
University with at least 50% marks.
ii. Persons serving in Government
Department / organization –
a. Holding analogous post with same
pay scale in the parent cadre with
experience in civil works.
b. Assistant Engineer (Civil) with 7
years experience in Civil Works in
Level-7 in the Pay Matrix
Details of posts :-
Recruitment age limit :-
jawahar navodaya vidyalaya samiti various eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, experience etc.) will be 15.12.2022.
Educational Qualification :-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with at least 50% marks.
- Second. Person serving in Govt. Department/Organization – One. Experience in civil works with corresponding scale of pay in the parent cadre holding the post. or b.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) with 7 years experience in Civil Works in Level-7 in the Pay Matrix
pay scale :-
Navodaya Vidyalaya selected officers will have the option to draw either their pay drawn by the parent department plus deputation (duty) allowance or the pay fixed by it as per the existing Govt.
Selection Process :-
Navodaya Vidyalaya nvs samiti reserves the right to adopt suitable criteria as may be required to shortlist the candidates to be called for interview/personal interaction to prepare a selection panel for filling up the posts on deputation basis. ACR/APAR for last 05 years (i.e. 2017-18, 2018-19, 2019-20, 2020-21 and 2021-22) shortlisted candidate will also be assessed at the time of interview/personal interaction.
Application fee :-
No fee is required to be paid by the candidates.
Last date to apply :-
Terms and conditions
- Navodaya Vidyalaya deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation as prescribed by the Govt. of India and as amended from time to time.
- The period of deputation will be initially for a period of three years, which may be extended up to 05 years at the discretion of the competent authority.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya selected officers will have the option to draw either their pay in the parent department plus deputation (duty) allowance or the pay fixed by the NVS in the scale of the post as per the existing Govt. India instructions.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti , being an autonomous organization, the employees are neither eligible for allotment nor retention of common pool accommodation.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Various Eligibility Criteria (Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Experience etc.) will be 15.12.2022.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility before applying for the post.
- The prescribed essential qualification is only one of the criteria for eligibility to be considered and does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily called for interview or selection.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya nvs samiti i can verify the eligibility of the candidate at any point of time. If found ineligible, the candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya NVS reserves the right to adopt suitable criteria, as may be required to shortlist the candidates to be called for interview/personal interaction to prepare a selection panel for filling up the posts on deputation basis. ACR/APAR for last 05 years (i.e. 2017-18, 2018-19, 2019-20, 2020-21 and 2021-22) shortlisted candidate will also be assessed at the time of interview/personal interaction.
How To Apply
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Eligible candidates may fill application in given proforma (Format-I) giving complete particulars along with recent photograph and send through proper channel to Deputy Commissioner (Administration), Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Channel, B-15, Institutional Area, Sector -62, Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar (UP) – 201309 up to 15.12.2022.
- While forwarding the application, it may be certified by the forwarding authority that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct and also that there is no vigilance or disciplinary case pending or contemplated against the applicant concerned, as well as -18, Copies of ACRs/APARs for 2018-19), 2019-20, 2020-21 and 2021-22).
- Second. Scanned copy of application (Format-I) along with all necessary documents. Documents in support of Date of Birth, Valid Identity Proof issued by the Government of the candidate, Educational/Professional Certificates of Qualification, Experience Certificates, ACR/APAR, NOC and Certificate (in PDF) issued by Vigilance Cadre Controlling Authority etc. should be sent format only) through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the last date i.e. 15.12.2022. List of documents required to be attached is available at Annexure-B.
- Third. Application in other than the prescribed proforma (Format-I)/incomplete application/application not received through proper channel on or before the last date will be rejected without any intimation to the candidate concerned iv. No fee is required to be paid by the candidates.
For more information, you can visit the link given below or navodaya vidyalaya samiti official website .
Read Also This
|Jobbharati.com किसी भी प्रकार की नौकरी देने के लिए कॉल या मैसेज नहीं करता है और न ही पैसे लेता है, कृपया फर्जी कॉल के धोखाधड़ी से सावधान रहें।|