AAI JOB BHARTI 2022 | Airports Authority of India Recruitment for 596 Executive Posts
AAI JOB BHARTI 2022
AAI JOB BHARTI 2022 has been issued by the Airports Authority of India for the recruitment of various posts including Executive. For this, applications have been invited in the prescribed format from the local/district residents of All India till the last date. Candidates wishing to apply for the AAI JOB BHARTI 2022 issued by the Central Govt, who are eligible for the prescribed educational qualifications and other qualifications on this employment news, can submit their application to the department by the last date.
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted
with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on earth and into the
air space in the country. AAI has been conferred upon with the Mini Ratna Category – I Status.
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero
for the following posts. No application through any other mode will be accepted.
All the candidates are requested to go through the official notification thoroughly before applying for any government job notification, only then submit the application to the department. Various details related to this All India Rojgar Samachar like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application process and selection process can be found in this page. Latest information of employment notifications is published daily on www.jobbharati.com.
So visit www.jobbharati.com daily for Latest Employment News. AAI JOB BHARTI 2022 is a Public Sector Undertaking of the Government of India constituted by an Act of Parliament. airspace in the country with the responsibility of building, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on Earth and in the world. AAI has been awarded Mini Ratna Category – I status. Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply on-line through AAI’s website www.aai.aero for the following posts. No application will be accepted through any other mode.
AAI Vacancy 2022: Airports Authority of India Recruitment
Airports Authority of India
AAI JOB BHARTI 2022 Recruitment Board :-
Junior Executive (Engineering –
Civil) Junior Executive (Engineering – Electrical) Junior Executive (Electronics) Junior Executive (Architecture)
Total 596 Posts
The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at the sole discretion of AAI.
Definition of various categories of disability identified suitable for the post shall be as defined under RPwD Act, 2016.
I. Degree should be: –
(i) From a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. (IIT/IIM/IIMS/XLRI/TISS, etc.) recognized by
Government of India; and
(ii) Percentage of marks: – Minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree.
a) The eligibility under the category of persons with disabilities is for those persons who are having 40% or more disability.
b) No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to the prescribed qualification shall be entertained.
c) Where a specialization is required in the qualifying degree, candidate is required to produce order/letter indicating the
Authority (with number and date) clearly specifying the specialization in the qualifying degree.
d) In case of Integrated Master’s Degree in Engineering, candidate will have to produce a certificate at the time of document
verification in support of possession of Graduate Degree and statement of marks issued by the University/Institution.
e) Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the
relevant column of the application. Where percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only
CGPA/OGPA/DGPA/CPI etc. or letter grade in a degree is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage in terms of
conversion norms of University in this regard. Candidate will have to produce the equivalent certificate/document issued
by the University ensuring equivalent percentage of marks, when called for document verification.
f) Rounding off percentage (%) will not be acceptable under any circumstances for consideration for appointment i.e. 59.99%
will be treated as less than 60%.
g) The date of declaration of result/issuance of Mark Sheet shall be considered to be the date of acquiring the qualification and
there shall be no relaxation on this account.
h) No experience is essential to apply for the above posts
- Maximum age limit is 27 years as on :- 21/01/2023
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC(NCL) and 5 years for SC & ST;
- Maximum age is relaxable by 10 years for PWD;
- For Ex-servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time-to-time.
- Upper age is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted. No subsequent
- requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
- Caste certificate issued on or before 21/01/2023 by Competent Authority in format prescribed by the Government of India
- will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates, at the time of document verification.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘CREAMY LAYER’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age
- relaxation. They should indicate their category as UNRESERVED.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category have to produce a valid OBC (NCL) certificate issued in the financial year 2022-23 and
- containing the Non-creamy layer clause in the format for appointment to posts under the Government of India, at the time
- of Document Verification in support of their belonging to OBC community in the Central list of OBC. The certificate should
- have been issued on or after 01.04.2022. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer Certificate) for admission to educational purposes will
- not be considered.
- Candidates belonging to EWS category have to submit Income & Asset certificate valid for the financial year 2022-23 issued
- by the Competent Authority in prescribed format as per OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.19 of DoPT, Ministry
- of PPG&P, Govt. of India, at the time of document verification.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), of not less than 40% of relevant disability shall be eligible for reservation.
- They will have to submit a valid Disability Certificate issued on or before 21/01/2023 by the Competent Authority as per
- the Govt of India guidelines. Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), can apply to the respective posts as indicated in
- the vacancy details, even if the post is not reserved for them but has been identified as Suitable. However, such candidates
- will be considered for selection to such post by general standard of merit.
- All the certificates including experience certificate issued by the Competent Authority should either be in Hindi or English.
- Any variation in the caste name will not be accepted. For certificates issued in any language other than Hindi/English,
- translated copy of the same duly attested by Notary is to be submitted.
- PAY SCALE (IDA)
- Junior Executive (E‐1) : Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1)
- In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other
- benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, etc., are admissible as per AAI rules.
- The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 12 lakhs approximately.
- a) In case of candidates coming from PSUs (following IDA Pay-Scales): Pay protection upto a maximum of 3 (three) increments
- in the form of Personal Pay will be given to all eligible employees who have been recruited in AAI through Direct Recruitment
- and that the initial basic pay of the candidate will be fixed at the starting level of the scale to which he/she has been selected.
- Pay for this purpose means Basic Pay. The said component of personal pay will be absorbed during fixation in higher
- scale/pay revision. Personal pay will be shown as a separate component and will not count for any purpose including DA.
- b) In case of employees coming from Central/State Government Ministries/Departments (following CDA pay scales): Pay
- protection upto a maximum of 3 (three) increments in the form of Personal Pay will be given to all eligible employees who
- have been recruited in AAI through Direct Recruitment and that the initial basic pay of the candidate will be fixed at the
- starting level of the scale to which he/she has been selected. Pay for this purpose means Basic Pay+DA. The said component
- of personal pay will be absorbed during fixation of paying higher scale/pay revision. Personal pay will be shown as a
- separate component and will not count for any purpose including DA.
- i. Age, reservation certificates and all other criteria shall be reckoned as on 21/01/2023.
- ii. Candidates can apply for the posts of Junior Executive (Engineering-Civil), Junior Executive (Engineering-Electrical) and
- Junior Executive (Electronics) on the basis of either GATE 2020 or GATE 2021 or GATE 2022 and for the post of Junior
- Executive (Architecture) on the basis of GATE 2022.
- iii. Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE
- 2020 or GATE 2021 or GATE 2022 Scores will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate
- Headquarters at New Delhi.
- iv. Equal weightage will be given to GATE 2020/GATE 2021/GATE 2022 Scores for the posts of Junior Executive (EngineeringCivil), Junior Executive (Engineering-Electrical) and Junior Executive (Electronics).
- v. Application number of the candidates shortlisted for Document Verification will be posted on AAI website only.
- vi. Call Letters to the shortlisted candidates for appearing for document verification will be sent at their registered e-mail IDs
- only. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for document verification without a copy of the Call Letter.
- vii. During document verification, the candidate will have to produce his/her Original Certificates along with a proof of identity
- and one set of self-attested photocopies of the Certificates. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he/she is not able
- to produce the requisite documents or there is mismatch of information in the documents, his/her candidature will be
- rejected. No additional time will be given for producing original documents.
- viii. Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking are required to produce “No
- Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of document verification, failing which his/her candidature
- will not be considered. Other claims such as undertaking to resign in the event of selection, acknowledged copy of
- application for NOC / resignation letter, experience certificate etc. shall not be considered in place of NOC.
- ix. On finalization of document verification, selection will be made as per merit list prepared on the basis of GATE Score
- obtained by the candidates appeared for document verification.
- x. Resolution of tie cases:
- The score obtained in the relevant GATE examination will be taken as the first deciding factor of merit i.e. Candidates
- having higher scores will be Ranked higher. [GATE 2020 or 2021 or 2022 in case of JE (Engineering-Civil), JE (Engineering
- -Electrical) & JE (Electronics) and GATE 2022 in case of JE (Architecture)]
- In case more than one candidate secures equal GATE Score, tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one
- after another:
- Where GATE scores are tied, candidates older in age to be placed higher in the merit list
- Where both GATE score and date of birth are tied, candidates with higher marks in Bachelor’s degree in
- Engineering/Technology to be placed higher in the merit list.
- xi. A candidate belonging to reserved category, selected on the basis of norms as applicable to Unreserved Category, will be
- treated at par with an Unreserved Category candidate. Such own merit candidates belonging to reserved categories who
- are provisionally allotted under Unreserved category will not be adjusted against a reserved vacancy. However, their
- original category as registered in the online registration will remain unchanged.
- xii. The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the provisionally selected candidates on their Registered email IDs in the order
- of category wise merit and based on requirement.
- xiii. The candidates selected for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) will have to undergo training approximately for 06
- months during which they will be paid basic pay along with other admissible allowances.
- xiv. Selection of candidate shall be provisional, subject to verification of documents related to eligibility criteria, character and
- antecedents and other documents submitted by the candidate and is also subject to his/her meeting the requisite medical
- standards for the post and other requirements applicable for appointments under the rules of AAI.
- xv. Appointment of successful candidates will be subject to further verification of concerned documents related to Age,
- Qualifications, Caste & Medical fitness certificate etc. from the issuing authorities so that the candidate is suitable in all
- respects for appointment to the service/post.
The service conditions will be applicable as per the prevalent rules and regulations of AAI from time to time.
Selected candidates on appointment are liable to be posted or transferred anywhere in India.
(i) Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any documents/information that are false,
tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the “on-line” application.
(ii) At any stage of recruitment or later, if a candidate is or has been found guilty of any misconduct such as:
a) Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person; or
b) Resorting to any irregular means in connection with his/her candidature during selection process; or
c) Canvassing in any form/using undue influence for his/her candidature by any means; or
d) Submitting of false certificates/documents /information or suppressing any information at any stage; or
e) Giving wrong information regarding his/her category (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/PWD/Ex-Servicemen) while applying
for the post or thereafter;
the candidature will be summarily rejected and will be terminated from service, apart from initiating any other action
or taking legal recourse as deemed fit.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the
- Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any
- consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on
- main instruction page of the on-line application:
- i) Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other
- means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- ii) Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- iii) Candidate should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this
- recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication
- from AAI.
- iv) Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand, the following
- (a) His/her educational qualification details with percentage of marks/GATE Score Card etc., as per eligibility criteria.
- (b) His/her personal details.
- (c) His/her Caste/Category Certificate (for ST/SC/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD Candidates).
- (d) His/her Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
- (e) His/her scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph (not more than 03 months old) and signature (as
- per dimensions given below).
- (f) Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria.
- Candidates are advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper/websites/mobile apps etc.
- For authenticity of any information, candidates may visit detailed advertisement available on AAI website www.aai.aero only.
- Application Fee of Rs.300/- (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the
- SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship training in AAI are also exempted from payment of fee.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the
- On clicking submit button, the candidate will be navigated to SBI MOPS payment portal. The candidates are required to
- deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card. Check the charges/Commission
- applicable for selected ‘Mode of Payment and shall be borne by candidate.
- After the Payment is completed, the candidate shall be automatically redirected to application portal. Candidates may take
- a printout of submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the
- printout to AAI Office.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Duplicate payments, if any, will be refunded after the closing
- date of submission of applications.
- The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited on or before the last date for payment of fee.
Uploading of scanned image of his/her photograph and signature should be as per the specifications given below:
- i) Photograph Image:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture (not more than 3 months old)
- Photograph in cap/hat/dark glasses will not be acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the
- Size of scanned photograph file should be between 20kb-50kb and Dimensions 200X230 pixels, only.
- ii) Signature image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- Size of signature file should be between 10kb-20kb dimensions 140×60 pixels (preferred).
- Applications with blurred/ illegible Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily.
- a) Only Indian Nationals fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply for the above posts.
- b) Before submitting the application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility criteria as laid down in this
- advertisement. The candidature will be purely provisional, subject to eligibility and other verifications before and after
- his/her appointment in AAI.
- c) Information such as date of birth, Category and Sub-Category [SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD/Ex-Serviceman etc.], email Id
- once filled by candidate in the online application form will not be changed under any circumstances.
- d) Candidates are required to furnish an Affidavit in case of any discrepancy in name of self, parents or address etc. in any of
- the requisite documents.
- e) A temporary correspondence address should not be mentioned as permanent address to avoid any loss in receiving
- communication at any stage.
- f) Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date of application mentioned in this
- Advertisement and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fees to avoid the possibility of
- disconnection/inability/failure to log on the AAI’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam/disconnection.
- g) AAI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on
- account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the AAI.
- h) Candidature may be cancelled at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment/joining, in case any information
- provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this
- advertisement and his/her claim towards SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD/Ex-Serviceman etc.
- i) The decision of the AAI about the eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection to the post etc. shall
- be final and irrevocable. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
|AAI JOB BHARTI 2022 Apply Online through AII Portal||Click Here|
|AAI JOB BHARTI 2022 Apply Online through Apprentice Portal PDF||Click Here|
|AAI JOB BHARTI 2022 Notification||Click Here|
|AAI JOB BHARTI 2022 Official Website||Click Here|
Read Also This
- 12th Pass Requirement 2023 | Recruitment of Business Associate in JK Finance, apply soon
- Clerk Engineer Recruitment : Recruitment to the posts of Clerk and Engineer in Ministry Department
- Defense Ministry Recruitment 2023 | Various Recruitment for the post of Foreman (Aeronautical)
- Foreman Recruitment 2023 | Recruitment on various posts in the Aeronautical Department, apply soon
- JSSC Panchayat Sachiv Result : Final list of more than 1000 thousand posts of Panchayat Secretary released
- Constable Vacancy 2023: Government job recruitment for 10th pass in ministry department
- CG MGNREGA BHARTI 2023: Government job recruitment in District Panchayat MNREGA Department
- Data Entry Vacancy 2023 : मंत्रालय विभाग में डाटा एंट्री के पदों पर भर्ती
- Sub Inspector Recruitment : पुलिस विभाग में 500 पदों पर निकली सरकारी नौकरी भर्ती
- PM Rojgar Mela : रोजगार मेले का दूसरा चरण, इन शहरों के युवाओं को नियुक्ति पत्र देंगे पीएम मोदी