National Scholarship 2022: Apply online soon, you will get scholarship of 50000
National Scholarship 2022: If you also want to take advantage of it under National Scholarship and have not applied yet, then apply quickly. Under National Scholarship (National Scholarship 2022) , applicants doing courses like class 10th, 12th, graduation, diploma can participate in this scholarship.
National Scholarship 2022
Candidates have to apply online for National Scholarship . Candidates of any state can participate in this scholarship. For this the applicant must be a resident of India. If you are a student of any state and studying in any class then you can apply online. The date for applying online under this scholarship has been extended. If you have missed applying for any reason, then you can apply online for this scholarship.
National Scholarship 2022 covers these schemes
- central schemes
- UGC Schemes
- AICTE Schemes
- state plans
Important date regarding National Scholarship 2022
|Pre Matric Scholarship||15 Oct 2022|
|Post Matric Scholarship||31 Oct 2022|
|Professional & Technical Courses||31 Oct 2022|
|Institute Verification Last Date||15 Nov 2022|
|UGC Scholarship Apply Last Date||31 Oct 2022|
National Scholarship 2022 How to apply
- Visit the official website to apply online under National Scholarship .
- On this page, you will get the option of Apply for Fresh to make a fresh application for the scholarship. Click on that.
- After this the application form will open in front of you.
- After that fill all the necessary documents in National Scholarship .
- Finally click on submit and get the receipt of the same.
Documents required for National Scholarship 2022
- 10th 12th Marksheet
- bank passbook
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- Income certificate of the parents of the applicant
- caste certificate
- Address proof
- mark sheet
- passport size photo
National Scholarship Portal UGC Schemes
University Grants Commission (UGC) is a major statutory body of the Government of India functioning under it. It has been established with the objective of coordinating, determining and maintaining the standards of higher education in India. It is the authority that grants recognition to universities all over India and also provides funds to them. Apart from this, UGC also provides some scholarship schemes for the students pursuing college level education.
National Scholarship Portal AICTE Schemes
AICTE functions under the Department of Higher Education MHRD. AICTE, operating since 1945, looks after the coordinated development and proper planning for technical as well as management education systems in India. Apart from sanctioning Post Graduation and Graduation programs under specified categories, AI CTE also offers a number of scholarships for students to ensure that financial constraints do not come in the way of their professional career.
All India Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Start:
When did navodaya 2022 start? Let us tell you all as information All India Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Start that the process of admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has started, which you can complete the admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya through the official website.
What is the last date for Navodaya Application 2022? As well as how to complete it, from where it will be completed, complete information and important instructions are given in our 60 acres All India Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Start , which all of you should see carefully and complete the process of admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission (2022-2023) Let us tell you all as information that the process of admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya has started All India Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Start , through the official website, you can also get admission of your children Navodaya Thinking of getting school done then this can be a golden opportunity for all of you.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23 , for which you can successfully complete your application by completing the application process through the official website as well as the important ones given below, as well as complete information about how to do it and from where. And for this, important constructions have been told to all of you in this article, which you all should see carefully and by successfully applying for admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya, complete information has been told to all of you in the article.
How to apply for admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya?
www.navodaya.gov.in 2022 If you are also thinking of taking admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya, then there can be a golden opportunity for all of you, for which you will be able to apply through all the official website, whose complete information and important links More important instructions are given in our cycle, which you all should see carefully and complete the application process.
How To Apply All India Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Start
- Step 01: To apply for admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya, first go to the official website
- Step 02: After which all of you will get to see a form on the official website
- Step 03 : Clicking on that click on submit button
- Step 04: After which you will get to see a new page in front of all of you.
- Step 05: Click on the submit button filling your personal details in it.
- Step 06: Then you will get to see your receiving in front of everyone.
- Step 07: All of which you can download and save and print.
Eligibility Conditions and Structure of the Test
- sixth grade
- ninth grade
- 11th grade
For all candidates
- Only the candidates of the district where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened are eligible to apply for admission. However, in a district where the JNV has been opened and bifurcated at a later date, the old boundaries of the district are considered for the purpose of eligibility for admission to the JNV.
- This applies to cases where the new school has not yet been started in the newly bifurcated district.
- Candidates appearing for the selection test must have studied in Class-V for the entire academic session in a Government/Government-aided, other recognized school or ‘B’ Certificate qualifying course of the National Institute of Open Schooling, where he/she Wants to enter
- A school will be deemed to be recognized if it is so declared by the Government or any other agency authorized on behalf of the Government.
- Schools whose students have obtained a ‘B’ certificate under the National Institute of Open Schooling must have the recognition of NIOS. A candidate must have successfully completed Class-V.
- Actual admission in class-VI will be subject to these conditions.
- The age of the candidate seeking admission must be between 9 to 13 years. This is applicable to all categories of candidates, including Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates.
- A candidate claiming admission from rural quota must have studied and passed Class-III, IV and V from Govt./ Govt.
- Aided/Recognised School Spends one full academic session each year in a school located in a rural area.
- A candidate who has studied in Class-III, IV or V for even one day in any one session in a school located in an urban area will be treated as a candidate from an urban area.
- Urban areas are those notified in the 2011 census or through subsequent government notification. All other areas will be considered as rural.
- A candidate who has not been promoted and admitted to Class-V before 30th September is not eligible to apply.
- No candidate is eligible to appear in the JNV Selection Test for the second time under any circumstances.
What are the documents required for admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?
If you also want to apply for admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, then there is great news for all of you because the admission process which has started in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya All India Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Start is for all of you through digital medium. Admission has started in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Class 9, which you can successfully take admission of your children in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya through the official website, whose complete information and important instructions have been told to all of you in our form jawahar navodaya vidyalaya admission form 2022-23 which All of you see carefully and complete the process of admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. For which it is mandatory for all of you to have nikal jaats, which are something like this.
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- bank passbook
- passport size photo
- Basic address proof
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- creamy layer
- conduct certificate
- Aadhar card of parents
- Form in Navodaya Vidyalaya
Therefore, you can successfully complete your application by completing the application process through the documents given on all the candidates.
Reservation for Rural, SC/ST, OBC, Girls and Children with Disabilities
- At least 75% of the seats in a district are filled by candidates selected from rural areas and the remaining seats are filled from urban areas of the district.
- Reservation of seats in favor of children belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes is provided in proportion to their population in the district concerned, provided that such reservation in any district is not less than the national average (15% for Scheduled Castes and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribes). ) shall not be less than ) but subject to a maximum of 50% for both the categories (SC and ST) taken together. These reservations are interchangeable and over and above the candidates selected under open merit.
- 27% reservation will be provided to OBC students over and above the reservation for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. Reservation for OBC students will be implemented as per the Central List in force from time to time. OBC candidates not included in the Central List shall apply as General candidates.
- A minimum of one-third of the total seats are to be filled by girls.
- ** There is a provision for reservation for children with disabilities (i.e. Orthopaedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and Visually Impaired) as per Government of India norms.
** “Blindness” refers to a condition where a person suffers from any of the following conditions:-
- complete absence of vision; either
- visual acuity not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 (Snellen) in the better eye with the corrected lens; either
- Limitation of the field of vision subtends an angle of 20 degrees or worse.
- ** “Hearing impairment” means a loss of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies.
- ** “Locomotor Disability” means disability of joints of bones or muscles leading to substantial limitation of movement of limbs or cerebral palsy of any kind.
- ** “Person with Disability” means a person suffering from not less than forty per cent of any disability as certified by a medical authority.
Rajiv Yuva Utthan Yojana year 2019, training session year 2022-23 for free coaching pre-examination training center Bilaspur for free coaching SSC. Banking Recruitment Board, Railway Recruitment Board, Chhattisgarh. In order to get result-oriented preparation for CG Vyapam and other competitive exams Publication of free coaching advertisement and application format is to be done on the departmental website www.bilaspur.gov.in for receiving applications from the candidates. In the above relation, the guidelines of the program and the application format are available on the departmental web site.
Format of advertisement and application form for uploading in www.bilaspur.gov.in is attached.
Kindly forward it for necessary necessary action.
Office of Additional Director, Pre-Examination Training Center, Bilaspur
Youth Utthan Yojana Year 2019, SSC free coaching for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Backward Classes in Pre-Examination Training Center Bilaspur. free coaching pre-examination training (Cochin) for the preparation of Banking Recruitment Board, Railway Recruitment Board Chhattisgarh CG Vyapam and other competitive examinations will be provided through contracted private coaching institute. Huh. Applications can be sent by registered post. Or you can present yourself from the office day / period and submit it at the free coaching pre-examination training center Bilaspur. Application forms will not be accepted after the last date. There is no need to re-examine the selected candidates in the waiting list of the preliminary examination held on 06-05-2022. He is eligible for admission. Preference will be given to the trainees of waiting list in free coaching pre-examination training.
The remaining vacant seats will be filled through preliminary examination. For this caste – (female class) Anu. Applications are invited from the candidates of Tribe – (Female / Male Category) and Backward Classes – (Female Category). For application form and other detailed information, you can contact in the office of pre-examination training center, in front of Science College, Chantidih Road, Bilaspur during office hours. And departmental website www.bilaspur.gov.in can be seen.
Office of Additional Director, Pre-Examination Training Center, Bilaspur (Ch.G.)
Rajiv Yuva Utthan Yojana year 2019, SSC / Banking / Railway Recruitment Board / Staff Selection Commission / Ch. Applications invited from eligible candidates for free coaching for CG Vyapam and other competitive exams For the training session year 2022-23
Rajiv Yuva Utthan Yojana Year 2019, free coaching Pre-Examination Training Center at Bilaspur SSC. Banking Recruitment Board, Railway Recruitment Board, Staff Selection Commission, Ch. free coaching pre-examination training (coaching) will be provided to 100 candidates for the preparation of examinations to be taken through CG Vyapam / other departments / bodies, through contracted private coaching institutions. Applications are invited till. The application can be sent by registered post or can be submitted in the pre-examination training center, Bilaspur by being present on the office day/period. Application forms will not be accepted after the last date. There is no need to re-examine the selected candidates in the waiting list of the pre-selection test held on 06-5-2022. They are eligible for admission.
1- Qualifications for eligibility of candidates
- The applicant should You should be a native resident of 1
- The applicant has been approved by the Government of India in Ch. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Chhattisgarh declared for the state. Should be from other backward class declared by the government and should be holder of permanent caste certificate.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 20 years and the maximum age should be 30 years. The minimum age will be calculated as on 1st January in the year of publication of advertisement.
- Applicant Banking / Railway / Vyapam / S.S.C. possess the prescribed minimum educational qualification for appearing in the examination conducted by
- Such candidates who are currently working in any government service are not eligible for this scheme Will be
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to the selected candidates only once.
- Applicants whose own income or income of parents / guardians is Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum will be eligible for the training conducted under the scheme. For this, the income certificate issued by the competent authority will have to be submitted.
2- Determination of seats:-
Out of 100 seats prescribed for each pre-examination training center, 50 seats will be reserved for Scheduled Tribes, 30 seats for Scheduled Castes and 20 seats for Other Backward Classes. However, in case of vacant seats in any category, mutual vacancies can be filled between Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes and Other Backward Classes. 33 percent of the above seats will be reserved for women.
3- Process of selection of candidates :-
The selection of the candidates for admission to the pre-examination training center will be done through the preliminary examination. Information about the date and center of the examination will be given separately.
4- Format of Pre-Selection Examination:-
(1) The format of the preliminary examination will be as per the prevailing examination pattern at that time. In which generally contemporary subjects are History of India and Freedom Movement, Constitution and Polity, Geography of India and the World, Economy, General Science and Science and Technology, Environment, General Hindi, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematical Ability, General Mental Ability, Ch. Questions will be asked from topics like general knowledge etc.
(2) The right to change the examination pattern as per the requirement, the Commissioner, Tribal anD Scheduled caste will be of development.
(3) In the event of seats being vacant, the candidates in the waiting list may be filled.
(4) Online application will be arranged by the pre-examination training center.
5- Facilities payable to the selected candidates for training :-
(1) The selected/admitted candidates for the training will be provided with the coaching institutes selected by the department. Training will be provided through
(2) Rs.1000/- per month to the selected/admitted candidates by the scholarship departmentWill be made available under the scheme. Apart from this, the candidates will not be eligible for any other scholarship/scholarship.
(3) The hostel facility will be provided to the selected and remote area candidates as per the availability by the department.
6- Training period:-
Two training sessions of 6-6 months will be organized in a year. For this, the candidates will be selected through preliminary examination, in the first 6 months training will be provided to 100-100 candidates selected in the preliminary examination and in the second 6 months, 100-100 candidates from the waiting list will be provided training. Candidates will be able to join the test series organized by the selected coaching institute in the year and will be able to get the solution of the problem.
7- Facilities available in the training center:-
(1) Arrangements for training room, computer room and office room etc. for the coaching institution will be made by the department for the training of the admitted candidates to get free coaching in the pre-examination training center as per the requirement.
(2) Chair, table, electricity, fan, water, first Ed. Library etc. facilities will be made available.
(3) Subject experts, stationery, books, study material, regular monthly, quarterly, half-yearly test, personal development, English spoken, interview training facility will be made available for the coaching center and students by the selected coaching institution.
8- Disciplinary action against the candidates who take admission on the basis of wrong information will be done and can be expelled from the training work.
9- Expenses for traveling and staying to the concerned examination center for appearing in the selection test The cost will be borne by the applicant himself.
10- The application form for the selection test can be seen/obtained in the office of Additional Director, Pre-Examination Training Center near Science College, Chantidih Road Bilaspur or on the department’s website www.bilaspur.gov.in during office hours.
Read Also This
|Jobbharati.com किसी भी प्रकार की नौकरी देने के लिए कॉल या मैसेज नहीं करता है और न ही पैसे लेता है, कृपया फर्जी कॉल के धोखाधड़ी से सावधान रहें।|